If for any reason your property is empty, Chambré offer a tailored service to provide the home-owner peace of mind. It may be a family property used occasionally, or a property between tenancies or a property awaiting sale. Whatever the reason, we have developed a core service of care for your asset, which can be altered to suit your own individual circumstances.
Vacant Management Components
• Regular documented visits to fulfil insurance stipulations
• Key holding and communication with block managers and neighbours when required
• Emergency point of contact
• Identification and resolution of any maintenance issues
• Arrangement for routine tasks – gas and electrical checks, gardening, alarm tests
• Collection and forwarding of mail
• Payment of agreed outgoings
• Detailed and regular statements of account
• Supervision of insurance claims
• Arrangement of housekeeping, groceries, laundry and dry cleaning prior to your return to the property
“ We are very happy with the service provided by Chambré – we always feel that the property is in excellent hands and that everything is taken care of. ”
Vacant management allows you to have eyes and ears on the ground to help with whatever you need. We are here to help and support you; please contact us to discuss your requirements.